From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2013 07:50:15 -0400
In my previous inquiry for help in finding out OTHER locations that
ferrets are illegal, it seems that everyone who responded got stuck on
the fact that I mentioned California. Yes, I know they are illegal in
California, that is why I posted in the first place. What I wanted help
with was getting phone numbers or websites that I could check out to be
sure that wherever we decide to move (not in California) ferrets will
be legal. Please be sure you understand what is being asked before you
respond with unhelpful answers in the future...saves people a lot of
time.

Please do not send me any more responses regarding this topic as I will
just do my own research. I remember a day when this list was quite
helpful to me in many situations, but this is a whole new low.

[Moderator's note: I'm disappointed the many responses to your
questions are being perceived as "a whole new low". I just can't
fault people for trying to help. Thanks for trying, FMLers! BIG]