From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:53:18 -0700
I just got a call from someone in Phoenix who is taking a government
job in California and can't take the risk of sneaking his ferrets
across and also leaving them for days at a time while traveling for his
job. He needs them gone by the end of the week. Can anyone take them?

They are all between 2 and 4 years old, plus they come with their cage,
a 3 level Ferret Nation, playpen and everything else. He said they
could probably be broken up into two groups if needed but they are all
together all the time. This sounds like a guy who really cares but work
in his field comes first, I suppose.

Please email to him if interested, [xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx]. His name is
Jeremy.

[Moderator's note: Please write to Carol for the address since I don't
know if permission to post it was given obtained. BIG]

Thanks, FMLers and Merry Christmas to all.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ