From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 17:13:56 -0800
Dear Barbara;

I was very moved by your post about John and his new found friend, the
magic sable from your shelter. I was thinking that maybe this summer
you could provide some driver's education - it is good to start 'em
young. Perhaps in the month of July you could attach a couple flags to
your car, head to town and show John how to make appropriate right and
left turns........I bet he would love to end up in a parade. Maybe his
sable could don a MF's Uncle Sam hat and wave out the window......just
thinking of a young man's future.
**chuckling with great force here in NY**

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3