Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:19:47 -0700
These posts about the naming of a pair of biters had me chuckling...
my little albino girl, Tumbles, hates everybody but me......she will
attacks *everyone* with a viciousness that is amazing, coming out of
such a small creature.

Anywho..it earned her the nickname of "Teeth With Fur", courtesy of
Lisa Watson, of the Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue, in Fallon, Nevada.
No...all I ever get are kisses, she loves me.....but she will chase
everyone around the house, just to bite them., snarling, growling and
hissing the whole time...and if she is feeling particularly nasty,
she will also bark. Have no idea why she is that way, unless she is
jealous. My daughter (who is 31) is scared to death of her! My wife
wore welding gloves and work boots when she cleaned the ferret room
during my convalescence last year.

MC