From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 05:55:31 -0500
Oh Sue,
Yes, Florence's boys were biters! I think I may have helped her name
them, as I held one just after she got them. The one latched onto my
ear & didn't want to let go. I told Florence she should name them
Evander & Tyson. And yes, I held them both alot more that weekend. But
made sure not to let them close to my face again. Knowing Florence,
I'm sure the biting has diminished greatly. Now it's love nips, not
the alligator roll bites.

Yes, even biters need love. They need it more sometimes

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

http://fuzzyslave.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132
no kill we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!!
We also are in need of sponsors for the older hospice needs. Just $5 a
month will help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing