Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:57:17 -0400
I have 9 cans of Hill's A/D that I don't need that I can send to a
shelter that needs them right away. Or, I can send some to one shelter,
some to another.
The 'best used by' date is 10/2012, so please only email me if you
need them now, not if you're going to put them on the shelf in case
you need them later.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Baby Girl, Dozer, Possum,
Pip, Pop, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and
Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Boomer, and Zoomer