From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:15:08 -0400
The SOS 4th of July Card Exchange is now closed. Gone but not
forgotten? We had so much fun. I love the cards and the "extras" that
come in the card exchanges. The 4th of July is always a special one for
me. And you the participants were fantablous! We had personal drawings
that were out of this world. A plush foot that my ferrets are fighting
over, flags,and treats. And this was on top of the great cards. We even
had one participant that wasn't able to sign up on time and get on the
list who STILL sent cards out. Now that's devotion. (thank you Carol).

I love getting to know all of you,and spending this time together.
Collectively you raised $270.00 this exchange. This money will go into
the SOS general fund to help ferrets in shelters. Many thanks to:

Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Laraine Bennett, Penny Potter, Mindy Harvey,
Linda Wimpee, Angela Dixson, Janice Mansfield, Victoria Glass, Heather
Pittman, Robin Davis, Pat Shaskin, Brenda Johnson, and Carol J. Owens.

Coming up: The Labor Day Card Exchange. Deadline to sign up is August
23, 2012. Please come and join us, Make a friend and help a ferret!

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html
http://www.Supportourshelters.org