From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:31:54 -0800
Not sure about reaction percentages, but info about this CD Vaccine
is being shared widely.

Have you seen any actual studies on this vaccine (Neovac-D)? I've heard
claims that it is safe for kits, but nothing about any broader studies.
I would also love to read about a controlled study that proved its
effectiveness. I know other vaccines have been abandoned because they
were effective in other animals, but not in ferrets. Lack of reactions
doesn't mean much unless we know it's protecting ferrets. I've also
never heard of a vaccine that didn't need a baseline series to
establish immunity.

Kevin Farlee