Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:06:43 -0800
I want to thank everyone for their outpouring of love and concern over
what happened with my fuzzballs. I will always love them and I still
think of them every single day.

After talking with several people, I have decided that I will be
adopting more babies. I just have to get some things before I am able
to bring them home. Since she had everything I had for them it is
going to take some time.

If you have anything that you don't use or don't need, please feel free
to send it my way. If you don't have anything to send and just want to
send a message, then please do that. It is giving me the courage and
strength to be able to open my heart and home again.