From:
Cheryl Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:14:41 -0600
Thank you Santa (GH) from the kids I take care of for the Ferret
Hotline. Martini loves her flower bed, snuggled right into it, Ike
couldn't get that package of N Bones opened...lol..Archie did get the
balls unwrapped but I had to help getting them out of the package,
then he and Max took off with them, Calli snuck in the box after all
the excitment died down and checked everything out..Hope slept in
a sleeping tube, once I got it rigged under a chair. They enjoyed
everything and the food is scattered all over the floor, not the food
you sent but their usual. I thank you cause I think I got the best of
the deal. I got to laugh on Christmas Eve and just for a few moments
forget that I lost Devereaux and Poo so close to Christmas.

Thank you Santa, you made Christmas for us this year and the memories
will last forever.

Cheryl, Calli, Ike, Martini,
Rhett, Max, Archie, Beau, Veronica and Hope