From:
Pie O' Pah At the Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:00:00 -0400
[Holly F.]

Dear Holly,

Greeting are slowly getting out, and by this I mean s l o w l y.
It is not that Coco Bean or Callie were forgotten, none of them ever
are, they are always close to my heart, but that things up here are a
mess. We are down to one greeter, me, and I am working triple duty. I
am greeting for those who ask on the FML, private requests, and lastly,
but very important to me is greeting those who write and tell of their
loss, but ask for no greeting.

For my heart, if a fuzzit passes, and I read about it, I want to reach
out my paws, take your hands and tell you things are all right. I want
to rub my soft face on your palm and kiss it and tell you that I wish
I could take away all of your grief and make it so it was all about
Callie & Coco Beans memories and how they touched your heart - Casanova
too - don't let me forget that handsome boy!

The first time you found us, you saved us, and gave us a safe and
loving home. Yes we did come from bad owners, and I say owners, not
parent, because a fuzzit parent loves unconditionally, and gives us
everything we could possibly want, and posts about the silly things we
do, and take millions of pictures hoping for the right one, in which
you can see our face clearly, instead of the hundreds of perfect
sleeping pictures you have.

We get to be safe, learn to trust, dook, war dance, hide everything
we can get our hands on, and roll over onto our backs for soft, tummy
skritches.

We love and in returned are loved, and in the end, love is all that
counts, and in the end love is what guides a fuzzit parent to do what
needs to be done to help us, even if it is to take us to the doctor to
say goodbye.

It is the most unselfish gift you can give us, the ability to leave
peacefully in your warm, loving arms.

Coco Bean waited a long time to get here. He waited on Callie, and he
wanted to stay as close to you as he could. You might say he sat upon
your shoulder, watched over you and when Callie was ready to go, he
too then, and finally came to the Bridge.

Waiting for them both was Casanova, and I have to tell you, he really
does live up to his reputation up here. Have you ever seen a fuzzit
who can wiggle his eye brows in such a suave manner? I have!

The are here, a reunited business of three, and they spend most of
their days in the Daisy Fields or The Comfy Zone playing and cuddling
with one and another, but most of all sending their love on to you!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah