From:
Pie O' Pah At the Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:00:00 -0400
[Mommy A.]

Dear Mommy,

This has been an extremely busy last few days for me, but I have to say
it has been very fulfilling as well. I have been able to go through all
of the scrolls my grumpy brother Hobbes has been dumping at my door. I
know he doesn't mean to dump and run, pun very much intended, but he
knows that I've been pretty much fuzzy tummy deep in greetings.

If I'd been neck deep, I think I might have made a really awesome place
to play and I'd invite everyone over for a tunnel run through the
"Scroll Hidey Hole", hummmm maybe that could be a new sensation fuzzits
might enjoy here, and it would be a great way of recycling - see even
fuzzits are thinking green!!

Now if I remember correctly Stonebeary Mound is not far from my
cottage. I've heard of it but had never been there, so I was really
looking forward to going there for a visit and to meet your fur kids
and pass along your message.

Being that I wanted to be able to let you now how they were doing AND
to be able to be certain this made the special Greeter FML, I went
right away.

I was greeted by your lovely Coullette, who reminded me of a fluffy,
adorable snowball <giggle> and I could tell that she had been
professionally groomed into perfection, because I could see a fuzzit
following behind her behind her trying to finish up her tail. She came
forward and introduced herself as Bonnie, and in a quiet whisper she
said, "Don't say the d-o-g word, she thinks she's a f-e-r-r-e-t, OK?"

I simply nodded and comment on what beautiful young fuzzits they are,
and both proceeded to giggle at me, ALL girls are like that ... and
then introduce me around. I met Bonnie and Clyde, who looked dashing
together, as they tangoed in the moonlight, and yes, they really
tangoed! There was Patches who told me that she very much missed your
shoulder, and is looking forward to one day being perched upon it
again. Misty told me, with an extremely innocent look on her face,
that they were not scars, but love bites - all with a cute smile and
a toothy grin. I got the feeling she would be one I wouldn't want to
upset at all! I could see two fuzzits jumping around chasing these
hundreds of bubbles, so right away I knew they were your beloved bears -
Silver Bear & Cocoa Bear. There was Frazzle, who explained to me he
was not trying to "frazzle" your nerves, but to teach you the wonderful
lesson of patience, because as he said, Mommy, patience IS a virtue!

Lastly, but not least, I found Spot and Stinky. They sat upon the cool
grass, watching everyone enjoy themselves. I finally sat down beside
them and watched them all. I have to tell you, when you see something
like this ..... affection, fond memories, smiles, dancing, bubbles,
lessons well learned and passed on, I see in them the love you gave to
them. I see that love passed on to each of them, but more then passed
on, flowing through them in a perfect reflection of you.

I checked on your babies, and they are all doing well. They miss you
too, but for them, life is nearly complete, and one day, as the saying
goes, you'll complete them.

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah