From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:07:03 -0400
We are working on arranging transport of 20 of the Greeley 40 to NE KS
next weekend. Anyone that has a large enough vehicle and would like to
help driving the 20 from Greeley to Goodland KS next Saturday? Mapquest
shows a 3 hour 47 minute drive one way. There will be 10 carriers.
We've got transport from Goodland to Hays and Hays to our area. Of the
20, 4 will go to Omaha Nebraska, 4 to Susan in Arkansas and 3 to Maren
in MS. If anyone can help with those deliveries please let me know.
They wouldn't be on Saturday as it will be a 10 hour travel day for
the fuzzies to get to our area but it could be on Sunday.

We need to get 13 of the ferrets from Greeley to Colorado Springs,so
they can be moved on from there to the South - 6 from Colorado Springs
to Lamar to be picked up for a trip to TX, and 7 to Clover in AZ.
Clover will drive if she needs to but if we can get help with transport
part of the way it would be less driving for her.

There are still 5 fuzzies that are needing homes. If anyone is in the
area and would like to add a fuzzy to their family, please email me at
[log in to unmask], and I'll give you the contact info for the lady that
has the ferrets.

Does anyone have any of the wire coated cages with plastic tubs that
could be used for transport? The smaller ones would work best giving
the ferrets plenty of air flow around them on the trip.

If you would like to help with transport, have a cage to use, or would
like to add a fuzzy to your family, please email me, [log in to unmask]

Thanks to everyone that is trying to help these little ones. Your
efforts are very much appreciated!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org