Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 02:15:56 -0700
First off, when I said "fighting" I mean as in play wrestling. In over
14 years of owning ferrets I haven't had any "fights" just the I grab
you and crocodile you, you grab me, etc. Adding new ferrets in my home
has always been like "Hey there's a new dude at the frat house - tap a
keg!"

Secondly for walls I've found that using a fleece throw around the
sides and back of the cage not only blocks drafts but keeps the poop
from splattering walls. And yeah - it can splatter the blanket if it
happens but of course they're washable. I secure the blanket along
the top edges of the cage with binder clips.

And LOL at Ardith's comment "ferret poop is stronger than Gorilla
Glue, so if you have anything around that needs a solid, permanent
repair, Ferret Poop is what you want to use."

Also like how you capitalized Ferret Poop like it was a brand name LOL

Laura and the Ferretocious Four