Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:28:28 -0400
Marlene:

Sometimes you just have to let it all out in order to keep things in
perspective. You and other people who run shelters do a job that is
basically thankless, endless, and often heartbreaking. But it's your
calling, and if not you, then who? I know that a lot of frustration
can build up, and it seems like a pretty healthy way to let off that
build-up by venting to your many friends on the FML. So, I'm glad you
did... because there's lots of other ferrets out there that belong to
terrible or uncaring owners that will eventually need your help.

Thank God for you and other shelter people like you who help the
ferrets that cannot help themselves. If letting off some steam on the
FML helps, then by all means, let it out!

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Possum, Pip, Pop, Sabrina,
Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Dozer, Boomer, and Zoomer