Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:40:12 -0700
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary is IN THE PEPSI CONTEST!!
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercamp
Please VOTE!

Ok , here are the details:

Critter Camp stands to win $50,000.
from Pepsi's Refresh Everything project

Voting is ONLY in the Month of June &
Vote every day online logging in with your email or your Facebook
profile at the link above AND by Texting:
Text* 106891 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your cell

**LOOK for POWER Votes on Pepsi bottle caps to use too!!!!*** PLEASE
Tell EVERYONE!! Thank you!!

Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary has saved the lives of thousands of
unadoptable pets other than cats & dogs- elderly,aggressive rabbits,
ferrets with adrenal disease and insulinoma, hedgehogs with tumors,
birds that bite, mice, rats, hamsters, fennec foxes- you name it --
we've saved it! Most were going to be euthanized, some were found in
trash cans & dumpsters! Now we need your help! It's free fast & easy!
Please get out the vote!!