Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:22:17 -0400
The posting about the pet glucometer was sent from my email about two
weeks ago. Not sure why it just came through. Odd. Anyway, the company
does sell pet glucometers for $50 with 25 strips, which is very
reasonable. (Less for rescues.) They are easy to use. They are
programmed for dogs, which is the closest to ferrets. I've tested mine
against the vet's, which is programmed for ferrets. Mine runs about
10% under the vet's (vet's 100, mine 90).

Animal Diabetes Management, Janesville, WI
http://www.animaldiabetes.com

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!