Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 23:25:17 -0700
Do you realize that if every person that reads this sent us one Pepsi
Power Vote Code we would win $50,000?? Seriously! So go buy one bottle
of Pepsi with a Yellow cap, its only like a buck!, pour it out if you
want, we don't care!, just send us the code in the cap, now!!

Imagine how many more abandoned abused homeless pets we can help!
Rabbits, Ferrets, Hedgehogs, Hamsters, Rats, Degus, Fennec Foxes,
and so many more!!

Only 6 days left!! PLEASE send codes to [log in to unmask] ASAP!!!

See our Contest entry here:
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercamp
You can vote too: Vote online, or text your vote in:
Text* 106891 to Pepsi (73774)

But the MOST IMPORTANT thing right now is to get us those codes!!!!!
Thank you!!

Beth Randall
Director
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
www.crittercamp.org
Caring for over 300 homeless pets of 36 different species, the only
such sanctuary in the US! Help us help them!

Newest videos:
fennec fox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM5AtkUmpEA
ferrets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sqPotEHM0Y
box turtles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfIN6Gsj90