Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:58:40 EDT
Hello,

I posted last week about preorders for the Phoenix symposium shirts.
The ordering information is on the web site. However, there is also
information there about other shirts available through the IFC. One of
those shirts is the globe shirt. This shirt is available through Brenda
Johnson. There is a link at the top of the page to email her to order
one of these shirts. We only have the short sleeved t-shirt available
in the globe design. These shirts are available now so if you want one
you can contact Brenda, place your order and one will be sent asap.

I am taking preorders on the Phoenix shirts until May 1, 2011. If you
desire a long sleeve shirt, sweat shirt or hoodie in any size you must
preorder it. You also need to preorder short sleeve shirts in the 2x,
3x and 4x sizes to ensure that you get your desired size. Ordering
information is on the website.

We will have short sleeve Phoenix shirts, the globe shirts and
Pittsburgh shirts at the symposium in Phoenix in June available for
sale.

I hope this clears things up.

To order see http://ferretcongress.org/
click on "Merchandise"