From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 00:56:13 -0700
I need to wash my cages and I am thinking of taking them on a trailer
to a self-serve car wash. The weather out here is still warm enough in
the daytime for such activity but I don't want to do it at home with a
hose. I would like to know others' experiences with this. I have Ferret
Nation cages with the hammered finish paint and Quality Cages with
galvanized wire. Does the detergent harm anything and what about the
pressure perhaps peeling off the paint?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson  AZ ( Just 100 miles from next year's symposium! )