From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 00:28:18 -0700
I will plug KritterKnocepts, too, unabashedly. When I was learning
about ferrets while I lived in southern Wisconsin I found help and
advice there at the Ferret Nook from Kathy and Barry. And I bought
bedding, wonderful hammocks and cubes well made, with the seams double
turned, no hooks to bang in the dryer but tabs to hang them up with
shower rings. After maybe twelve years I am still using some of the
hammocks. My only loss is to a cloth eater I have now and I may have
to make denim hammies for him. They have a full line of other supplies
as well as that harder-to-find Totally Ferret at competitive prices.
There is a flat shipping fee of $10 so might as well load up! Help the
many ferrets at the Nook with your purchase for the Giving Tree or for
your own business. Merry Christmas to all the fuzzies.

Carol J. Owens
Tucson AZ