From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2011 23:32:03 -0700
Yes, there is us, Ferret Friends, Inc. which is mostly Jo Ann McBride
and me who do most of the work plus her family and a few other people.
But, we are at least a hundred miles away from Tempe and the symposium,
hardly a quick trip for the howdy party. It is a two hour drive. If
anyone wants to come visit, let me know well in advance. I have around
50 ferrets in my house, including my stinky boy Rusty, the found intact
boy. I'll bring him along for show and tell.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends,Inc.
Tucson AZ