From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:49:45 -0700
The last time I asked about transporting a ferret that washed out. The
ferret stayed in Phoenix. But I have two that need to get from Tucson
to San Antonio, Texas to go back to the family's home. They were
stopped at the California border; the owners did not know about the CA
law. I would be willing to drive to El Paso with them if anyone in that
area could take them the rest of the way to San Antonio. The mother of
the owner is willing to take them.

They are two well-traveled nice kids, a dark sable male and a cinnamon
female. I am getting their shots updated. One distemper to go. I would
sure appreciate any help with this.

Carol J.Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ