From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2010 07:04:05 -0800
As I pick the shelters, knowing that they are in need of lot support,
from bedding to cash donations. Jim is on disability and I do house
cleaning for 3 houses, I use my Christmas bonuses to send out my boxes
each year. ;-)

Over the years, I gone nuts on buying fabric when I could afford it.
Now WalMart in Canada has changed their fabric area, no bolts of
material, just a card that hold 2 yard of material. Boy that was a
shock to my brain! I emailed them never heard back from them, I told
them how I was not happy with the change, now I have to go to Fabric
Land to buy my material, also I would not be shopping there anymore.

One shelter, that I picked, got a baby from a pet store, a very sick
little boy. Thank Heaven, I have sent extra bedding, toys. Now this
little one has his own toy and bedding to call his own.

I will be insulating the rest of my sewing room, the new area is cold!
So packing up the material, =-O  I found some bedding that need to be
sewn :-) I also found some heavy material to make more tents, I am
getting better on those. I am packing up my material, the only thing I
need to buy is the battening for the hammy's, sleep sacks. I bought my
Fabric Land Card yesterday, cost $15.00 for 1 year, Senior cost. :-)

Well, I will close knowing that the Giving Tree has Santa's and I
tracking the other 4 boxes across Canada.

Agape, Hugs to All!

Marie, Jim, JoJo, Roxy, Angel, Oscar (the rat killer), Jasper Smith