Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:31:35 -0800
The 17 rescue ferrets that live here at Critter Camp Exotic Pet
Sanctuary had a magnificent Holiday thanks to the Wonderful Santas that
chose our 10 ferets from the Giving Tree! Our generous fuzzies shared
with the whole gang and we had such fun!
Here is video #1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6HhJCrWuno
Video # 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v23Waf0AQE0
and the big thank you video of all the critters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLqTxQiv14

We cannot begin to thank everyone for their support and kindess, it is
what keeps us going, caring for those unadoptable crittes- the elderly,
chronically ill and unfriendly pets that have used up all their options
and just need a safe place to live out their lives.

Please be sure to "Like" us on facebook:
www.facebook.com/crittercamp

We have Weasel Wednesday every week on our page & you can post pics,
stories & videos of your fuzzies for all to see :) It's agreat place
to meet new ferret & other pet woners too!

Take care & again THANK YOU all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth
www.crittercamp.org
Caring for over 300 abandoned abused & otherwise homeless pets of over
30 species.