From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:21:26 -0700
Ferret Christmas t-shirts for men, women, kids and babies (cups, aprons
too) are now at
www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva

Also, any orders taken for ferret items on my website, PLEASE write the
name and address of your favorite shelter in the special instructions
box. I will be sending out some Christmas Gift Baskets and will send
them to the shelters with the most votes.
<http://www.deva-arts.com/>

The 2011 Ferret clip art CD has been completed and will be going up on
the website in the next few days. There is no 2010 CD as family medical
needs took up all my time.

Keep checking the website as there will be some new ferret items very
soon
that might surprise you.