From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:38:31 -0400
Our handmade ferret bedding auctions end Sunday, Oct. 24 from 7:00 to
9:00 PM EST. Each item would be great for a Giving Tree ferret! Every
purchase helps the ferrets at Ferrets at Heart. All five auctions are
listed on:

http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html

Speaking of the Giving Tree, you'll find Ferrets at Heart ferrets there
this year. A couple are up already; more will be up by Nov. 1, when the
Tree is accepting Santas. Most of our holiday wishes are financial,
because, as a small rescue that, so far, has been able to keep all
ferrets in one of our two communal groups, we need money more than
bedding (Outfitting three cages -- one for isolation -- is easier
than doing dozens).

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and Templeton