From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:51:10 -0400
And were off!! The SOS Halloween Card Exchange has officially started.
The lists have been sent. If you signed up and haven't received your
list, let me know so I can resend your list. Sometimes the Internet
eats them.

We have a winner in the drawing from the list of participant.
:::drum roll please:::

Congratulations to Cindy Mcelvain!!! You are the winner of a pumpkin
sleep sack full of ferret goodies. Watch your mail.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html