From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:31:57 -0700
Our ferret video is now on Youtube -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UXWhXrx4Bg

In the meantime, the acting commissioner over at the California Fish
and Game Commission rejected our ferret study
http://ferretsanon.com/EIR/Final_Report.pdf
saying it missed the mark and had no scoping. We are trying to find an
attorney but have been unsuccessful because no attorney knows how to do
this. One ball park estimate I received was for $30k. But unless the
ferrets in our study kill human infants I'm sure the California Fish
and Game Commission would say "it missed the mark."

Pat Wright
cell: 619-757-7426
fax: 619-303-0645