Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:53:35 -0400
Bridgegreeters my tiny terror Vicious was helped across the bridge
yesterday after a fairly short battle with lymphoma. Hopefully her
brother Squiggy was there to guide her, but if not please help her
find her way.

Vicious came to me after a fateful trip into a grimy pet store. She was
in an aquarium with a big sign reading VICIOUS FERRET NOT FOR SALE. She
had been sold a few times and returned for biting, and had also bit the
store's manager to the bone causing a fairly severe infection and a
short hospital stay. When I looked in to see this crazy biting beast, I
saw the tiniest ferret on earth. She looked maybe 5 or 6 wks old, not 4
months like the store said. Maybe she was a runt, maybe a dwarf, who
knows but she stole my heart, and when they told me she was going to
be put down in a few hours I had to take her home. They gave her to me
with stern warnings NOT to bring her back.

She came to live with me and the battle for dominance began. She was a
biter alright, tough and bossy. I worked with her everyday to gain her
trust. She had a big ole attitude, and behaved more like a lioness than
a tiny runt ferret. Her brother would run when startled she'd puff up,
growl or hiss, and pounce. She hunted and maimed all her stuffed toys.
Shoes were a bed to be enjoyed then chewed. She bit everyone,
repeatedly. Then slowly with time she calmed, and although tiny her
whole life, carried a massive heart full of love. Her kisses were worth
all the money in the world, and when she snuggled with you it really
meant something. We shared 5 and a half wonderful years together,
through thick and thin.

Bridgegreeters, Vic is only as big as the palm of my hand. She is
champagne colored, with mitt markings, a slight blaze stripe, and a
short little stumpy tail. Please help her find her brothers and
sisters. They live in a heart shaped hovel next to a field of tall
grass where all the rattlin snakes roam. Snakes are Vic's favorite
victim. She's so tiny all she left with was some linatone and a piece
of my heart. Please tell her mommy loves her and before she knows it
we'll be together again.

Mommy Deb

Living with the king of kings Gizmodo the ferret
Missing Flash, Fancy, Zoe, Sylvia, Cocoa, Slinky, Squiggy, and now
Vicious