Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 11:51:17 -0400
You're very welcome June! It's a great way to walk down memory lane,
isn't it? I cant' upload and publish the fixed up version until next
week because I used my alloted space on Vimeo. But it'll happen. Then
you all will get to see Marylou Zarbock win an award and Travis's hairy
legs among other things. ::shudder::

In the mean time, this vid is pretty rockin'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efXOwrTggls

At the ends is live footage of people dancing and such. Okay well, I"m
not sure exactly "what" Bob Church is doing or even what Selina was
doing, but I suppose it could pass for dancing. Maybe. Watch Hanneke
(The Dutch Vet) get down with Stephanie Bass!! Lol.

I strongly advise you guys to watch it asap, because I notice that
YouTube said yes to only one of the two songs. They have not caught
that second song (yet). When they do, I don't know if they'll fix it
so it may remain up or if they'll have to silence it. :( Dont' worry,
I mean if they do, I"ll pop it up on Vimeo for everyone.

I hope to put up a YouTube vid addressing my viewers and subscribers
about the following:
- How the huge montage of all the tricks and talking that Sunny the
  talking Cockatiel Extraordinairre is coming along
- To ask for requests where to take the Sunny Show from there now that
  everything that can be up is up (have to get creative now, start a
  series or something)
- To ask for ideas for the Becky Jean ferret videos (so far, have
  making toys and trying to pronouce and explain the names of various
  places in TN that you can take your ferrets for walks)
- And to announce the making of a new ferret video about the day in the
  life of a ferret. I will be using a cute song from the Little Big
  Planet game that is the most addictive thing you've ever heard.
  Sounds boring, I know, but there's going to be a lot to it and the
  finished product should be adorable.
- To give shout outs to subscribers and friends/supporters
- .............................and to end it with a surprise guest

Wolfy

ps, I forgot to write up why you'd need an opthamologist after
attending a symposium. To get fitted with a pair of rose colored
glasses so that when you step out of our little social bubble that our
ferret community forms during a symposium, you can try to continue to
see life as wonderful as you saw it at the weekend. It lessons the
pain when you step out into real world and all it's harshness.