From:
"CLF, AnimalFarm" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:31:28 -0500
Hey all!

I recently started a new online shop to help bring in some much needed
income for a new play pen in the works. Right now I offer Two sized
Hammocks, 2-3 ferrets in a hammock, or 4-5 ferrets in a hammock. lol
I figured that people have enough issues trying to find out if large
could hold a certain amount of fuzzies and came up with this kind of
sizing. I only have like four types of hammocks that I use but the
fabric can be played with.

http://www.ushops.com/index.php/productCat

One item I do have that I hope people get are my pet beds. They are
more for carriers but my guys LOVE them. They aren't very deep but are
perfect for summer time when everyone lays out with their own part of
the side as a pillow. Mine fit my show cage in December well and my
guys slept on it more than the hammock provided.

One Item I don't have is a blanket. I thought of maybe making blankets
by combining fleece on the bottom, and some other fabric on top for
looks. It would be sewn criss cross fashion to keep everything in
place. It's not been tested out yet so I can't list it. ^.^ It has to
go through the baby tester, and lelloo's testing. If the younger kids
like it, and lelloo does, I'll start offering designs.

The last Item I can offer at this time is artwork. I'm not the best
drawer but from what I've done I feel that I am a decent artist. I am
offering hand drawn, pencil, for 5.00 of your ferret or ferrets. Buy
one..or buy a few just hopefully yall can help out with the cost of
the sanctuary's play pen.

Another word to throw in. What I am trying to save up and build is a
outside a run like structure that will be naturally landscaped to
provide lots and lots of fun for these guys. You guys have seen Maria's
enclosure right? I am thinking smaller..but still just as effective. My
only problem is that I'm 20, going on 21, running a small un-papered
sanctuary for these strange, wonderful little ferrets. I am in college,
trying to get my last few classes in, and than applying to a mostly
online school for the Vet tech classes. This kind of enclosure is
making me feel like the crazy ferret lady. XD or maybe I am?