From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:46:44 -0400
Hubble is back to having diarrhea but is under a lot of emotional
stress with both Hilbert and Mornie passing. The other ferrets distract
him some, but he is upset, as we all are, with Telemna in even worse
mourning so special care is happening all around with loads of love.
Today it hit me that in addition to Hubble's steroids for IBD and some
Carafate perhaps he'd be helped by a bit of live culture yogurt since
that has helped him in the past and since it is a favorite treat of
his, so I found where he was sleeping and asked, "Hubble want bo-bo
yo-yo?" (That is blueberry yogurt to us bipeds.) He got so excited that
he got out of the bed and danced in place, too excited to even move
toward me, and that went on for a while. Steve's description: "I want
the present but i don't know where the christmas tree is."

Doesn't that summarize it perfectly?

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/