From:
Tara Colleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 00:34:17 +0000
Hey everyone..

There's a wonderful little Shelter/Hospice in Shawnee, Oklahoma that
needs a bit of help..

Times are awfully hard for everyone out there I know, but when a
Shelter Mom is hit with a debilitating illness it makes it almost
impossible!

Julie Johnson, one of the sweetest gals I know, supports her Shelter
like most others do..with the little bit extra available each month
with her hubby's check but mainly by selling her fantastic bedding..

Last April, Julie contacted EColi and became pretty much
incapacitated.. To be honest , she's lucky to be alive. Instead of
hospitalization the many Dr's medicated her at home. Because of
improper care Julie has permanent damage.. She was left with a spastic
colon, colitis, bowel problems and a very sensitive stomach that can
only digest very few foods.. Add to this a lot of vomiting and diarrhea
for months on end and she was left very weak.. Finally, with 6 months
of tons of medications and lots of supplements Julie has regained her
strength and is ready to begin her life of sewing, again !!!!!!!

The past six months have hurt her Shelter immensely.. Their Vet bill
now sits at roughly 500.00 and she has a few, quite ill senior ferrets
who need many more visits and all sorts of meds including the very
expensive, Lupron shots...

Its very very hard to ever get "caught up" once you're without an
income for 6 months..

SO..... Here's where YOU can help..

It's SOOO EASY!!!  Just by ordering some bedding and/or toys !!!!

Just go to http://www.theferretschoice.org/

Check out her fantastic website!!!

Julie is a marvelous seamstress and makes a wide array of bedding,
cage mats and toys for your little ferret kids!! She double stitches
everything, uses quality fabrics/fleece and takes great care in each
and every item she makes..everything is totally top notch!! Her prices
are down right "cheap" and she offers original designs such as the
adorable "football, lady bug, and turtle" sleep sacks.. Her various
design "eggs" are the greatest... Everything is absolutely
adorable!!!!! (I'm still tempted to buy my new grandson a ferret
football sleep sack!!!! They are soooo much cuter than any 2 legged
baby sack on the market!!!)

Julie always offers discounts to all Shelters and FREE shipping to all
bedding and toys going to Shelters.

With the "Giving Tree" just around the corner (yikes!) this will be a
great place to buy your gifts without spending a fortune!!!! She will
even include a gift card;)) One stop shopping.....;))

So do yourself a favor and check out
http://www.theferretschoice.org/
 ....and order now ..you won't be sorry!!!!!!

Julie and her darling ferrets thank you with all of their hearts!!
(So do we, her friends;)))

Love and hugs to all...
Tara XOXOXO