From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:09:14 -0400
Only one week left! Ferrets at Heart's Summer Scavenger Hunt is almost
over! It ends on August 13, 2010! Do your part to help your favorite
ferret shelter -- ENTER OUR CONTEST!

The Summer Scavenger Hunt is designed to help visitors get to know
Ferrets at Heart, a high-quality fashionable ferret bedding provider.
Everything is handmade! We want you to become more familiar with our
website. Answer the five questions listed on the contest page to
complete the scavenger hunt. What a simple way to benefit your favorite
ferret shelter!

The prize is one full bedding set (valued at $45.00 to $52.00) for the
winner's favorite ferret shelter. The winner will be drawn from the
pool of entries with correct answers to our five questions. The ferret
shelter of your choice will have their pick of our ferret bedding sets!
They could use it, raffle it, or sell it -- any way, it helps them!

Ferrets at Heart's contest page is at:
<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=46&Itemid=61>

While you are looking around, be sure to check out the newest items in
our store! Did I mention we've lowered our shipping prices?

Good luck!

Dooks,
Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/