From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:35:26 -0400
Get a head start on your holiday and Giving Tree shopping with our
sale on ferret bedding and toys at Ferrets at Heart! The sale is to
celebrate our new online look and our newest handmade creation -- a
collection of six toys shaped as letters that spell out the word
F-E-R-R-E-T. Each letter is hand-sewn and stuffed with a bell inside.
Get it while supplies last -- Only $20 with FREE shipping!

A direct link to the F-E-R-R-E-T 6 pc. toy set page within our store
is:

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=64>

Or, just go to our homepage at...

http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and click "Enter Our Store" from the Main Menu to see all the
handmade bedding and toys we have at this time. The sale is up to 28%
off the original prices! Ever get a 9 pc. bedding set for less than
$40? You will in our sale! Check it out!

Be sure to let us know what you think of the website's improvements
and our new product!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart

 ..and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,