Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 20:57:20 -0700
Hey all,

I have only put one of my kids on the implant. Before the implant,
Buddy (around 5 yrs old) was completely bald, showing alot of sexual
aggression, and was even getting large fat pouches under his front
arms and neck. He recieved his implant in April of this year.

Now Buddy has a full coat. The sexual agression has completely
disappeared. Lastly, those fat pouches have also pretty much
disappeared. We have had a very good experience with the deslorilin
and will hopefully continue to see these great results.

Erin