Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:26:37 -0400
I had 6 ferrets implanted with the Superlorin 4.7 mg implant and all
but one have been successful! One of my boys had been getting Lupron
and Melatonin implants for about 1 1/2 years and no hair growth, he
also has insolinoma and has been on the lethargic side (5 1/2 years
old) After being bald for almost 2 years, he has a full coat of hair!
He is also now active and even playing with toys and instead of being
picked on, is fighting back when others go after him. Another (4 years
old) had 2 months of Lupron shots and one Melatonin implant (about 3
weeks before Superlorin implant) and started getting some growth and
then shortly after Superlorin implant had a full coat and grew into his
long body, now he is gorgeous. Then another who is also 4 years old,
was bald for about 3 months and received the same as the other 4 month
old for treatments of lupron and Melatonin. After about 1 1/2 months of
receiving his Superlorin implant, he too has hair growth all over the
place and a new coat coming in, he is also active. I have 2 hobs that
received the implant and it took them out of rut and they are back to
being very happy and playful. The only one that has not yet showed
symptoms of hair growth is my oldest girl ( 6+ years old) who has been
bald for about 1 year, even though she has been given monthly Lupron
and Melatonin implants every 4 months. Her "hoohoo" has come down a
little but still not as small as it should be. She is also much more
active. It has made a difference in their personalies, seem to act much
younger and happier. I look forward to doing it again when they are
due. The vet that did them also kept the Superlorin implants "cooled"
right up until the time of implant.

There were about 35 ferrets implanted the same day as mine and I am not
sure of their results as of yet. I will see if I can find out their
results and post them to be of help.

Eleanor, Donald and the ferrets