From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:15:37 -0400
Dear Debi,

It was a very lovely spring day here in Heaven when Hobbes came to my
door. Spring is his favorite time of the year, because it's the only
time in which he can not complain about the weather. In the summer he
crabs about it being too warm and in the winter he complains it is too
cold, and he is usually dressed up, well bundled up to the nines and
looking like some tacky Christmas tree. It is a site to behold I can
assure you, and while no one dares tell him how silly they think he
looks, they do get a good snicker out of seeing him in his winter wear.

I read Sullivan's scroll a few times, I always do, because to me a
greeting is not just in the details, but also in the love that comes
radiating from the memories that are included within it, and so it is
the mind as well as the heart which is touched by each and every scroll
that is delivered.

I saw, right away, that he has both his parents, as well as a sister
here and it made me excited to be able to bring together a WHOLE
family. Not that I don't do that with each greeting, but rarely do
we have their real parents to be there waiting for them.

I knew right away where to find them all - at the Viewing Pool of
course! I'm sure you have heard of it. It is the place where we go to
look in on you. We send you love and comfort and sometimes dreams of
some of our most happiest times together. We also go there when we know
that someone we love is getting ready to leave their earthly life and
join us here in Heaven.

As I came to the path that leads to the Pool, I thought of just how
beautiful of a place it really is. It reminds me of some beautiful
tropical paradise. There are trees swaying softly in a lovely scented
breeze and the water, while not something anyone would dare swim in -
well let's just say it looks very inviting, even for those of us who
hate water! It's this vivid, turquoise blue, and one of my favorite
places to come to be near my family. It is here I found Pugsley, Lady
Jasmine, Zorra and a few others.

Zorra saw me right off and came running over. "You are here to greet
Sully right?", she asked.

"I am at that, and I would like for all of you to come with me. We just
need to get Pugsley, and Lady Jasmine and the rest, do you think you
can help me gather everyone together?" I asked.

"Well of course I can!!!", and she ran off in a flash and all I saw was
the bottle brush of her tail as she sped off to the Pool.

She came back a few moments later and introduced everyone to me and
then she insisted that we get going and off she went again - bottle
brushed tail and all. I've seen fuzzits excited seeing their family
coming over, but Zorra was really, really excited about getting to
see Sully again.

By the time we got to the Bridge, the whole place looked like a certain
fuzzed out sister had decorated it to the nines. Not only was the whole
place was in bloom, but the whole Bridge was wrapped in all manner of
flora and fauna. There were even white rose petals scattered over the
Bridge and on the path that leads of of it and there she stood, with a
sprig of baby's breath behind her tiny ear.

It didn't take long for the Bridge to let us know that someone was
coming over. There was this beautiful glowing light and then the sound
of a running fuzzit and before anyone knew it Sullivan came loping over
and right into the midst of his clan, where there was hugging and
greetings, and tears of joy, and even some rambunctious war dancing.

I just stood there with a huge smile on my face and enjoyed the
reunion. Enjoyed seeing everyone, knowing that they were all healthy
and happy and together again.

Your handsome, cinnamon, gentlefuzz told me to tell you that he loves
you very much, and if he could have, he would have stayed longer, but
when The Big Guy calls us home, is usually mean there is a greater
purpose for us here. All you need to keep in mind is that one day,
when it is your time to cross over. Sullivan and everyone you know
and love - fuzzy and non-fuzzy, will be waiting for you.

In Love & In Comfort,

Pie O'Pah