From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:42:07 -0800
I agree people need to work together for the welfare of the ferrets and
I do believe this is the place to air out both sides of the problem.
Too many know they oppose a situation but at the same time don't know
the answer and/or don't realize the consequences of what they are
proposing to do about it. Pointing out these problems needs to be aired
where the broad picture can be seen. I personally would like to hear
what others say to suggestions as to why it is a good one or why that
soluntion needs to be avoided.

I do believe strongly winning the support of a
store/chain/organization/etc is far more advantagous than trying to
force them to quit doing what you don't want them to do. Sometimes the
blame for the problem is put not where it belongs but to what stands
out the most. IF we don't bring out the information to get the whole
picture, there is going to be some hotheads who trip the switch to a
lot more problems than we want whereas bringing the subject up for
discussion can reveal a lot of other features and change the focus to
where it can do some good.

Millie and the Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue