From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:57:58 -0700
Hi everyone! Our boy boogie has been fighting with his cage mate every
day, he bites on the back of squizzys neck and keeps it up untill i
break them up, if he cant fight with him he will play with the others
nicely for a while then he starts in on them too, our boys are all a
year and two months. Boog doesnt pick on squiz when they are in the
cage for bed time. They are all out of there cages from 11:30 till 11
at night, sometimes boog goes in the cages and digs and digs in the
food until there empty. He eats drinks and dooks just fine could this
be a spring thing with him? They are all neutered thanks for any clue
as to why he may be acting like this