From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:42:46 -0700
My boy Fitch will find trouble and pain in all walks of his life. So, I
was sewing and he scratched up both ankles and I put him in the cage.
He is never in the cage cause he scratches like a demon to get out.
Well I've got fosters so in the cage he went. Scratchy, scratchy,
annoying! Then he comes down the ramp and hangs by a toe for and
excruciating 5-10 seconds, screaming till I bolt, and he's out, before
I get the 5 feet between us, but still!! I need a better shelf cover. I
cover the ramps themselves with socks and I put fleece remnants in the
cage but I need something better to prevent little toes getting caught
between the plastic shelf and the wire frame. Something that's Fitch
proof.

Kristina Borgstrom