From:
The Ole Hag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:56:53 -0800
KNOCK , KNOCK. KNOCK Hello Miss SARAFERET. Is you at homes?

Saraferret opens her door to see a huge RED DRAGON and a ferret in a
wondrous Wizard outfits.

HELLO Miss Saraferrets, I is Merlins The Greats and this be Fafnirs my
Dragon. I wanted to stops and sees you on my ways to Dragon Mountains
to lives with me lovely wife Atropos, I is sure you can remembers her
and her ahhhh blue dragon in her back packs that you did meets at the
bridge awhiles backs.

This my dear FURLS is for you. A purple rose to thanks you for all the
wonderful things that you does and all the comfort you do brings to
both critters and their Moms and Dads. It be a magical rose that shall
never die. OH and please takes this magical baskets too. It will grant
one wish to each bridge greeter and courier that be up here. A tokens
from me to all of you for all that you do. All they has to do is put
their paw or wing on the basket, makes a wish and then opens the basket
to get it outs. Fafnir and I did checks out the BRIDGE too that my dear
wife complained abouts and there be absolutely nuttin wrongs with its
at alls. Knew the BIG BOSS would never let it fall into disrepair.

Merlin takes Saraferrets paw and gently kisses it. Goodbyes for now
Miss Saraferret. Has a wonderful days. Blessings to you and to all the
Bridge Greeters and Couriers for all the wonderful work that you all
do. I must leave now and hurry to get to my cabin on Dragon Mountain as
I knows my wife be waiting for me to arrive so we can lives together
forever. With that having been said Merlin climbs on to Fafnirs back
and they fly off with three other dragons .