From:
Cynthia Ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:28:04 +0000
Oh I'm so sorry, Sara Ferret, I forgot to tell you how to know it's
my Franklin, He is a silvered out sable, but god wanted to dress him,
so his fur is darker grey where there would be a jacket. He's a bit
confused, but very curious, Mommy told him about the bridge and that
he'd see all his buddies again. esp. Noel. I think he has plans of
settling down with her, if he can catch her standing still a moment to
ask her. He has the cutest baby face and little round ears that look
like he never grew into them.Please help him find his pals, he has
been lost on earth without them.Poor sweet soul. Make sure they all
know Mommy hasn't forgotten them. I miss them all.

Thank you for all your help and all that you do Sara,
Cindy & the whole Ritenour clan.

So short in our lives, but forever in our Hearts,
El Bandito, Bubbles, Noel, and Franklin (Frank ferter)

But still able to hold
Sugarfoot, Dobbin, Zoe, Dora, Ham & Cheese