From:
belphebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:23:57 -0800
I looked at a photo on the Crafty Weasel site to see what their version
of a sling looked like, and it looked similar to others that I've seen.
I look forward to seeing their instructions for making ferret-specific
slings.

In the meantime, if you want to make your own sling, you can search
online for sewing instructions for Baby slings or try to find
Simplicity pattern 3712. You can also look for dog slings.

I designed my own version of a sling carrier about three years ago,
basing it on a picture of a dog carrier that I found online. It is a
bit different than the Crafty Weasel prototype, but it does the job.
I use my sling when I take my ferrets to the vet. (I don't have a car
and it is faster to walk to the vet's office rather than take two buses
and go the long way around.)

Inez