From:
shawnandlori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:09:14 -0400
Hello:

My mother is having surgery this week. I am unable to be with her due
to health problems of my own and geographical issues, which is hurting
us both. She's taking a picture of me and the four weasels to keep by
her bed in the hospital. I wanted to send her one of those Marshall
Ferret Friends small stuffed animals, but all the online sites I've
tried only ship by UPS. No one will be home on a consistent basis at
her address (back and forth to the hospital), so there is a very good
chance that the package wouldn't be delivered (no one home to sign
for it). I've tried eBay and Amazon, but they don't have any in the
collection. Would anyone be willing to part with one -- perhaps a
shelter needing a few dollars? I'd pay through PayPal.

A stressing ferret mom,
Lori in Ohio