From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:21:36 -0700
Dear LML Family:

Our names are Luke and Edgar Cayce Ryan and we are ferrets who live in
WNY. We would like those people of the FML who know our Auntie Jackie
De Carlo from Pittsburgh, Pa. to send her some Cheer Me Up and Get well
cards.

Auntie Jackie is ALWAYS helping ferts all over the U.S. She even opened
her home to us when we went to meet her vet and she did not even know
if we were well behaved ferrets. She even gave us our own ferret hotel
rooms! Mine had a second floor view of the living room!

Annnyyy way - Auntie Jackie has been a bit under the weather. She is
one tough cookie, but she got a surprise that put her in the ER. She is
home and making adjustments. We want her to know we love her as do all
the Ferts and Hoomins everywhere that she has helped. Please send our
Auntie Jackie a card, e-mail, e-card and wish her the best or perhaps
a Get Well Soon! We think it will be just the surprise and caring note
to help lift her spirits.

Oh, Oh, we almost forgot, we think she has a birthday wish coming in
there too!

You can e-mail her at [log in to unmask] You can tell her her
furneices and furnephews Jack, Jillie, Eggie, Luke, Scooter, Charles,
Jr. White Bear and Tunie sent you!

Thank you for helping us with this surprise.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

LJ