From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 12:07:41 -0400
July 2009
Master Largo's News

Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Suzie Q here: Hey Possum we need to get this news letter going because
mum goes back to work on The Big Yellow Thingy Monday the 6th

Possum here: NO! NO! NO! That can't be! It is still summer! The flowers
are blooming, the grass is green and the leaves are not all different
colors. Mum is even building a veggie garden! It is not time for mum
to go back to the Big Yellow Thingy!

Suzie Q here: Now Possum you know mum can not take the whole summer
off, she has to work so she can feed us. You know very well mum always
works some of the summer on the Big Yellow Thingy, so let's get the
news started so we can get it out for mum before she goes back to work.

Possum here: Oh okay, but it makes me sad that mum has to work in the
summer.

Suzie Q here: Well Possum you could stop eating and then mum could
maybe take a day or two more off for the summer.

Possum here: I CAN NOT STOP EATING! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUZZY LITTL
BRAIN? WHAT WOULD THAT DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL WELL SHAPED GIRLISH FIGURE?
How would Ralphie in Florida recognize me when he comes to visit? To
say nothing of how hungry I would get!

Suzie Q here: Okay Possum it is time to get on with this news lets get
some good information in here!

Like this, Miss Mindy and Mr. Dick came to help mum around here, Miss
Mindy 2 times and Mr. Dick the second day Miss Mindy came. Mum uses
Miss Mindy as her step ladder, well not really. But when Miss Mindy is
here mum will hand her things to put up top of high places so she does
not have to drag the step stool out. Miss Mindy is really good at doing
that for mum. Mr. Dick sat and mixed lots and lots of food for us. It
takes mum days to get all that food mixed and Mr. Dick got it done in
just no time! We had some more cage donations come in so Miss Mindy,
Miss Donna and Mum got one of them in and the old yucky one out. Now
we have a matching set in the boarding room. Thanks Miss Mindy and Mr
Dick for helpen mum take care of us! Thanks Miss Donna for helping Miss
Mindy and mum move big heavy stuff. Miss Gail sent Miss Mindy with some
yummy home made strawberry jam and gluten free food for mum.

Possum here: Did someone say Chunky Monkey? Miss Gail mum has taken up
walking after she gets our evening meds done to keep that extra blubber
off her. Mum would not share that jam with us! Hey Suzie did you see
mum got more Clinic Day pictures up on our web shots site? You can see
them here if you want. http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroad2
Mum got a report that 873 of you looked at the pictures already!

Mum put pictures of the garden she has been building too so you can
see them. Here is the link for that.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/573349255pmRwOq
Mum has been working really really hard to grow food she can eat that
has no sprays and chemicals on them. She comes in the house really
really dirty sometimes! But she said if this garden grows the way it
looks like it is going too, she is going to have more food than she
is going to know what to do with!!!! WE love food.

Suzie Q here: Possum we do not and should not eat the food mum is
growing! That food out there is for humans not ferrets! You are so dumb
some times! Mum had to run Ralfie with an f to our favorite Doc again.
He was feeling poorly so our favorite Doc has him on more meds. Another
new kid came in on June 28. She is a light silver girl born in 2007.
She was living with a poopy family that told mum "IT STINKS" So they
need to get rid of "IT" Mum gets so sad when humans call us "its"! Mum
is still working on the information about Marshmallow for Miss Mindy
to put on our web site. Mr. Pete and Miss Lisa took some videos of the
kids they took home with them on Clinic day. Miss Mindy is so smart she
told mum she knows how to put them on our web site, so they are there
for all of you to see, go here
http://www.ferretfarm.org/en-us/pg_249.html
They are pretty cool video's of the kids playing in their new home.

Possum here: We thought maybe Dexter had found a new home with Susan,
she brought her ferret down to play in the play yard with Dexter, but
the little boy that lives with Susan did not want a new friend. So
Dexter is hanging out here with us until he finds a new human to love.
He has finally decided that hanging out here with mum is a really cool
place to be. Well Susie Q it is time to wind this news letter down. I
think we have all the things that have happened here reported, what do
you think?

Suzie Q here: I believe we have told everything mum had on the list
to tell. So until next month you humans out there have a super safe
summer, and Possum and I will check in with you next month.

Super Snooper/ Senior Reporter signing off until next month!

Possum

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>

Petfinder Page