From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 01:43:30 -0700
Don't ask me how (they said they found my number on the internet), but
somehow I got a call from someone in Montana. She is a very nice person
who has a fuzzy herself, and heard someone from an hour away was
needing to either put down two ferrets or get rid of them due to food
costs.

She offered to take them, but one got accidently killed in the
furniture. So she has just one coming to her now, who has a "hole in
its side". She may or may not be able to afford the vet care for the
ferret. The woman who owns it currently said she puts Neosporin on it
but did nothing else.

The person taking in the ferret who called me is not a rescue. She is
basically taking in to keep the ferret from dying, but needs help,
contacts in Montana who can help her. If there is such a person, or
a ferret rescue in Montana who reads this, or anywhere else and
willing/able to help, please contact me (geography is not my strong
point, I can't even name 20 capitals!)

Laryssa