From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:22:50 +0200
I have been a reader of the FML for about 5 years, I don't post often
as I try to stay out of the constant bickering going on, I do like
to read the FML because I often see interesting views and find good
information that can help me better myself and therefore better my
understanding of the animal I love. After a few years you know the
posters and know what to read. The rubbish I just don't bother with,
after reading one post from Mr. Ed I had already decided that his
postings were a waste of time so I don't bother to read them.
Apparently he posted something yesterday that upset a lot of people.
But surely you all know that this is his reason for posting so don't
read it, pas it by without a glance then it can't hurt you. By giving
him the time of day, by reading his mail and responding, you are giving
him the impression that his posting is worth reading and thereby you
stimulate him to post again.

Just ignore him, don't respond, I have not read his mail so I don't
know what he wrote, I will not waist my time by going back and reading
it. I am simply responding to the reactions of people whose postings
I do find worth reading. Just ignore the child and in time he will
hopefully go away and get a life. By responding, you just make it easy
for him to hurt you more. Read the things that will help you make a
better life for the ferret and the ferret community, As Big said its
very difficult to know what can and can not be posted, as everyone has
the right to their own opinion, but its very easy to make a decision
on what you read and what you respond too, So its up too you to just
ignore him

Stephenie
Netherlands